Sunday, March 12, 2017

Special Edition : Kyle Baker Gallery

Favorite: Most to Least

1.
This image was my favorite among those at the gallery. What caught my attention the most is the optical illusion in the center of the image as when looked in a certain way it seemed as though it moved. I also liked how the hues complimented and contrasted with each other. 


2.
My next favorite was this image because the way the images come together to form one larger design. I also found it interesting how values of the hues change transition into a new color as you look from the top to the bottom of the design. 
 3.

What caught my eye the most in this image is how there is so much contrast between the hues. And the fact the words are used to make up the image really draws attention.
 4.
As with the second image, the transition of the values of the color is eye catching to me. The layout of the word was interesting. I also liked how the artists utilized the wheels of the bike to add more to the design by incorporating more images.
 5.
The colors seemed to ho well with one another as the gold stood out among the gray background. The layout of the images and the words made the center of the image the focus.







No comments:

Post a Comment